Acceptable Use Policy
The Globallove.com site is designed to be a facility for registering interest in the Globallove.com corporate entity and its affiliates, and in the Global Love online dating facility. All clients and affiliated advertisers are expected to ensure personal and company details are kept up-to-date and to use this site in good faith. Information entered by registrants with Globallove.com is registered in the knowledge that Globallove.com will not use private information except as noted in conditions below. The site is intended to be used as an information resource and gateway to an online dating facility and not as a facility for copyright infringement or any other felonious practices.
Conditions for registering with Globallove.com
1. Globallove.com reserves the right to publish, alter and extend information held on the site, and to reproduce content from the site in alternative media.
2. In registering with Globallove.com, you agree to represent yourself/your company accurately. You also grant Globallove.com permission to use your name or brand when crediting authorship of any marketing materials or reproduction of content.
3. By entering your email address in registration with Globallove.com, you grant Globallove.com permission to contact you with news on images and promotions associated with Globallove.com business.
4. Moderators of this site, at their discretion, have the right to remove content considered a violation of these Terms of Acceptable Use, or a violation of any other laws pertaining to publication of content on a Globallove.com site.
5. Moderators of this site will respond to queries entered to the site on a regular basis, during the period of 9am – 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding public holidays).
Code of Conduct
1. Registration with the Globallove.com Site constitutes an agreement to the Acceptable Use Policy.
2. Registrants must desist from publishing content that contains any form of vulgarity, harassment, assault or slander.
3. Personal/company details, images and logos registered with the Globallove.com Site are deemed to be the accurate and final version of all details, images and logos of the registrant. Globallove.com accepts no responsibility for inappropriate or inaccurate information entered by registrants.
4. The Globallove.com Site is intended as the corporate gateway to the main Global Love online dating site. Registrants are requested not to use the Globallove.com site as a proxy for the Global Love online dating site.
Modification of this Policy
The Acceptable Use Policy for the Globallove.com Site will undergo regular review and may be modified at any time. Participants are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms as they are made available.