1. You must use the Website in a responsible manner.
2. You must not:
(a) use the Website for any activities or post or transmit via the Website, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party's rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
(b) use the Website to post or transmit any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website or the internet;
(c) use the Website to send unsolicited email messages;
(d) in any way tamper, hinder or modify the Website;
(e) knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Website or via the Website;
(f) attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
3. The material on the Website, the software, design, text and graphics comprised in the Website and the selection and layout of the Website are owned or licensed by Globallove.com and protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and International Copyright and Trademark laws. The Website does not grant you a licence nor acts as a right of use of any trademark displayed on the site without the express written permission of the trademark owner.
4. You may view this Website and its contents using your web browser. In visiting the Website, you are able to save an electronic copy of the Website by means of the usual operation of your web browser only.
5. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the content of the Website in any way except as expressly provided for by Globallove.com or expressly authorised in writing by Globallove.com.
Restrictions on Use
7. Password access is restricted to a single client registration. Passwords and user names must not be distributed to any other person, body or corporation. Registrants must take due care to protect the copyright of materials from unauthorised use, copying, reproduction, lending, reselling, manipulation, disassembly, distribution or publication. In the event that a registrant breaches this duty, or if it is found that a registrant's conduct violates applicable law, Globallove.com may immediately suspend or terminate a client registration without notice.
Advertising, Third Party Content and Links to Third Party Websites
8. The Website contains hyperlinks and other pointers to internet Websites operated by third parties. Globallove.com does not control these linked Websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website or any hyperlink contained in a linked Website. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by Globallove.com of the site or the products or services provided at those sites. You link to any such Website entirely at your own risk.
9. The Website also contains products and services offered for sale or advertised. Much of the information provided on the Website concerning the products or services is information from third parties. Globallove.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or the suitability or quality of the products and services of the third parties. You should contact the relevant third party supplier direct to enquire on that information prior to entering into a transaction in relation to the third party products and services depicted in the Website. You should also enquire with the third party supplier the presence of any additional charges or relevant terms. The third party products, services and information are not provided or endorsed by Globallove.com and your legal relationship is with the third party supplier.
10. Globallove.com may receive fees and/or commissions from the third parties for goods and services displayed on the Website or made available via the Website. You acknowledge and consent to Globallove.com receiving these fees.
Prices, Products and Services are Subject to Change
11. All prices displayed (being GST inclusive) and products and services offered to be supplied on the Website are subject to change without notice.
12. By entering into the Website, you agree to indemnify Globallove.com from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses rising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Website by you.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
13. The Trade Practices Act (Commonwealth) 1974 and similar state and territory legislation in Australia confers you with rights and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by Globallove.com via the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (your ‘Statutory Rights'). Globallove.com excludes all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute save for your statutory rights.
14. Save for your Statutory Rights, in respect of the Website:
(a) All material on the Website is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
(b) Globallove.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
(c) Globallove.com does not warrant that the functions contained in any material on the Website or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components;
(d) Globallove.com does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website including its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise; and
(e) You solely assume the entire cost of any necessary verification, maintenance, repair and/or correction of any relevant information contained on the Website.
(f) You understand that, to the fullest extent permitted by Law, Globallove.com makes no warranties of any kind whatsoever whether express or implied, and specifically no warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and in no event shall Globallove.com be liable, whether in contract or tot for any damages to the user in respect of economic loss, any, loss or damage to property or death or injury to any person of whatever nature and however or where sustained that arises out of or is in anyway connected with the purchase or delivery of any product.
15. To the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of Globallove.com, Globallove.com will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential, including loss of profits, suffered by you or claims made against you which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
16. You expressly acknowledge that Globallove.com does not exert control over users of the internet and is not liable for damage suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, as a result of you accessing the Website.
(a) In the case of services supplied or offered by Globallove.com:
(i) the supply of the services again; or
(ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
(b) In the case of goods supplied by or offered by Globallove.com:
(i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
(ii) the repair of such goods;
(iii) the payment of the costs of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods;
(iv) the payment of the costs of having the goods repaired.
21. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
24. Upon termination, you or your representative must destroy any copies, electronic and printed, of material obtained from the website that you have in your possession or under your control or otherwise return or dispose of such material in the manner directed by Globallove.com.